Linux Server Monitoring: Powerful and Easy-to-Deploy
Reports, graphs, and alerts detect Linux issues and problems before they affect your end users or impact service levels. up.time will always let you know when your application response time degrades in any way. Quickly identify potential performance problems in your Linux environment by combining up.time's detailed system performance metrics and service and server availability reporting.
Comprehensive Linux Server Monitoring, Reporting and Capacity Planning.
- Powerful and Easy-to-Deploy Enterprise-level Linux Server Monitoring. up.time's Linux server monitoring and Linux capacity planning is used by the Fortune 500 (monitoring and reporting on over 15,000 servers), as well as mid-sized and small enterprises. up.time's deep, powerful and highly scalable design coupled with fast deployment and cost effective licensing make it an industry leader in high performance Linux server monitoring value. up.time provides comprehensive monitoring across all servers, networks, applications and platforms, including Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Novell, and VMware.
- Proactively Find and Fix Linux Server Problems Quickly: Find and fix Linux server problems before users call the help desk. up.time's dashboards provide total visibility and control across all servers, applications, networks and IT services. Quickly see if the problem is in the server, application, network or IT service tier. Then drill down for deep current and historical root-cause analysis. Intelligent alerting sends alerts to the right person at the right time, so there are no more 'sea of red' alert storms.
- Lightening Fast Linux Root-Cause Analysis: up.time provides deep and easy-to-use Linux server performance monitoring and reporting for fast root-cause analysis. Agentless (VMware, Windows, Novell, SNMP) and agent-based monitoring provide both flexibility and detailed metrics for real-time and historical root-cause analysis. up.time's agents support Windows, VMware, Linux & UNIX (including Solaris, AIX & HP-UX). up.time’s multi-platform monitoring station runs on Windows, RedHat, SuSE & Solaris. >> See all metrics.
Unified, Multi-Platform Dashboards for Performance, Availability and Capacity: A unified IT dashboard for virtual, physical and cloud servers, applications, networks and business services with enterprise scalability and multiple datacenter support. Custom dashboards and flexible integration with up.time's RESTful API that can be used to create Mobile Dashboards, Dynamic Topology Mapping and Global IT Dashboards. Move data to and from ticketing systems, helpdesk applications, corporate dashboards and more. See the health, performance and availability of your entire IT environment in one view.
- Intelligent Alerts Monitor End User Experience and Performance: Stay on top of end user experience on your Linux platforms with deep monitoring and alerting across all performance, availability and capacity metrics. No more "Sea of Red" alert storms as up.time understands your infrastructure and dependencies. The right person gets the right alert at the right time and that speeds up your mean-time-to-repair.
- Complete IT SLA Monitoring and SLA Reporting: SLA management and SLA reporting that monitors IT service levels in real time, helping IT pros meet SLAs. Provide executive management with clear SLA reports. Proactive and reactive SLA alerts notify IT when SLAs are tending to miss and pinpoint exactly what part of the SLA delivery is failing. This key capability gives IT the time it needs to get SLAs back on track.
- Fast Time-To-Value with Do-It-Yourself Deployment in Days: Install the trial in minutes (try a free trial here) and deploy the entire up.time suite in days across 10,000+ servers, 50,000+ devices and all applications and services. >> See the video here
- The Highest Value and Most Cost-Effective Solution for Your IT Budget: Don't overspend on complex and expensive solutions from HP, IBM, BMC, CA, NetIQ and others. End the 'tool soup' of too many point tools that don't integrate and cause infighting. up.time is an enterprise proven dashboard for all IT silos with simple, affordable and scalable licensing. No tiers, modules, or management packs and free lifetime upgrades with support.
Linux Monitoring and Reporting in Less than 15 Minutes:
|Download a Free 30-Day Trial
||Request a Quote or Demo of up.time
Need more information? Visit the Resource Center (which includes: Technical Data Sheet, White Papers, Webinars, and more).