Tools To React Fast When IT Problems Happen
- Solve Server Performance and Application Performance Problems Fast: Get alerted the second a performance problem is detected by up.time and be assured that only the right alert is sent to the right person, at the right time. Intelligent alerting means no more 'sea of red' alert storms that waste time.
- Cut Your Mean-Time-To-Repair by 50%-75%: According to Forrester, over 70% of IT time is spent trying to pin point problems before the actions can be taken to resolve them. If you want better application and server performance, let up.time help you find and fix problems before the end-users even notice.
- Find Tough VMware Performance Problems in Minutes: Let's face it, virtual environments are complex and isolating problems can be tough. up.time makes isolating performance, availability, or capacity issues much easier with real-time monitoring, intelligent alerting, and loads of key reports that help you keep applications and servers performing better across virtual, physical and cloud datacenters.
- One Tool Across All Environments Means IT Problems Get Solved Fast, and MTTR Drops: No more searching through numerous tools to find problems. No more arguing between different IT silos. up.time covers it all, so everyone is on the same page.
Proactive IT Management That Can Avoid Incidents Before They Happen
- Know Before IT Problems Happen: Capacity planning that provides clear visibility into capacity problems to help you better optimize resources over time. Solves capacity problems across multiple platforms, including VMware capacity, Windows capacity, AIX capacity, Solaris capacity, Linux capacity, Cloud (EC2) capacity and more. up.time is a complete performance and capacity data-warehouse, and can help you with deep capacity reporting needs.
Quickly See Where Your Real IT Problems Are: Proactively identify problem infrastructure and applications to find issues before they happen with the "Incident Priority Quadrant" .
- Proof of Successful IT Departments: The same Incident Priority Quadrant can be used over time to show that problems and outages are being systematically reduced. This report makes IT look really good to senior management.
- IT Automation to Fix Problems: Automated healing so "break-fix" is immediate. Set thresholds to automatically add or remove capacity as needed, and chose to have an alert before or after it's completed.
- SLA Monitoring and SLA Reporting: Ensure service levels with SLA monitoring and SLA reporting. Map Business needs and services to the underlying IT infrastructure to ensure delivery. Automate management reports and graphs.
- A Single Dashboard For Your Entire Datacenter(s): An IT dashboard for all virtual server monitoring, physical server monitoring, and cloud monitoring of infrastructure, application performance and service levels.
- Save up to 50% compared to Other Enterprise Solutions (IBM, HP, BMC, CA, NetIQ, etc): Affordable, simple Per-Element Licensing. Complete server, application and network monitoring. No tiers or management packs and free lifetime upgrades with support. Installs in minutes; deploys in as little as 1 day.
"The real weapon in the battle to reduce burgeoning IT operational expense (OpEx) costs, however, is found in the automation of standard administrator responses to problems. The ability to respond to common problem situations by automatically triggering standard site procedures is critical to implementing IT Service Management (ITSM), which is precisely what up.time allows IT to do via the linking of service monitors to response actions."
>> Read Full Article Here, complete with Diagrams
- See first-hand how up.time compares with your current tools, as well as other IT systems management tools and products.
- A complete performance, availability and capacity software suite that saves you up to 50% compared to competitors.
Need more information?
Visit our Resource Center (including a Vendor Comparison Checklist, White Papers, Videos, Webinars, Technical Data Sheet, PDFs, and more).
Avoid Outages—Get Proactive.
NOTE: To See More up.time Screenshots, click here.
The "Incident Priority Report"
Quickly identify the "troublemakers" in your IT infrastructure. Get a bird's-eye view of applications and systems that are causing lots of incidents and accumulating excessive downtime. Use this information to prioritize root-cause analysis, automation workflows, and other MTTR reduction activities. This report contains the following information:
- Incident Priority Quadrant
- Number of Incidents
- Total Downtime
- Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- Incident Top 20
- Downtime Top 20