Unified IT Systems Management for IT System Administrators
up.time's unified, multi-platform, multiple location and role-based dashboards provide system administrators with the necessary tools to better monitor the performance, availability and capacity of their physical servers, virtual servers, Cloud servers and networks, and the applications and services that run on them, from a single centralized console.
Designed for System Administrators: Unified, Deep and Easy-to-Administer IT Systems Management and Monitoring
up.time is a Unified IT Dashboard and System Monitoring Tool for System Administrators:
- Simplify with a Single Tool across Locations & Environments: Securely and efficiently monitor, manage, and report on thousands of systems (virtual, physical, and Cloud), networks, devices and applications that span multiple locations and datacenters in a centralized view. Drill down into local datacenters to easily administrate remote infrastructures. up.time is a complete, all-in-one server administration tool.
- Comprehensive Monitoring, Alerting and Reporting: Deep-dive diagnostics across platforms and domains. Powerful, scalable, and flexible across Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Novell, VMware.
- Complete VMware Systems Management: up.time helps plan, consolidate, monitor, optimize, and automate the virtual infrastructure. Avoid sprawl and over-provisioning, while enabling automated problem resolution. up.time alerts when problems occur, quickly pinpoints the root-cause, and can automate actions to stop outages from reoccurring in the future. Triage performance issues rapidly and decrease Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR). Drill deep into advanced VMware metrics to optimize workloads for maximum density. Does your server administration include VMware? Get a free trial of up.time here.
- Optimize IT Capacity: Capacity Planning and Capacity Trending Analysis with detailed historical performance/availability metric archive.
- Service Level Agreement and Application Monitoring: Start reporting your SLA in hours, not months. Publish reports that business units can understand.
- Boost Troubleshooting and End Firefighting: Granular server monitoring and root-cause analysis, deep historic metrics, intelligent alerting. Health monitors and capacity planning help find and fix performance issues before it's too late with automated historical reports.
- Easy to Use and Quick to Deploy: Immediate results in 15 minutes or less. Integrates with other tools and can be deployed in days.
- Affordable: Simple, all-in-one per-element pricing. Just count the number elements you want to monitor (each physical server, each virtual server, each network device), and that's it. Free, unlimited application and IT service monitoring included. No tiers or management packs and free lifetime upgrades with support. Installs in minutes; deploys in as little as 1-day. Learn more here.
The Tool for System Administrators: Try up.time Free for 30-Days
|| Download up.time free for 30-days and see how up.time can solve your server, application and network issues.
Request a Quote or Demo
||Email us here for a quote or to learn more about up.time
Need more information?
To see more up.time Server Monitoring videos, white papers and 1-pagers, please click the 'Learn More' tab above or visit our Resource Center ( White Papers, Videos, Webinars, Technical Data Sheet and PDFs, and more).