Unified IT Systems Management and Monitoring
Proven, Scalable and Cost-Effective Enterprise IT Systems Management.
When it comes to unified IT systems management, up.time is "frankly, superb."
"An excellent tool for monitoring just about any server platform or application you care to mention. up.time is, frankly, superb. Ridiculously easy to use, vast range of platforms supported, and addresses all the monitoring, reporting and alerting needs of the system manager. Buying advice: If you want a piece of software to monitor your servers, applications and the services they run, don't bother looking at any alternatives: buy this one."
Integrated Server, Application, Network and IT Service Monitoring.
A Unified Dashboard for Visibility and Control of all IT Environments.
- The Complete IT Dashboard: A dashboard for all virtual server monitoring, physical server monitoring and cloud monitoring of infrastructure, application performance, network performance and service levels. See the health, performance and availability of your entire IT environment in one view. All the views and reports you need.
- Custom Dashboards and Flexible Integration: Use up.time's RESTful API to build custom Mobile Dashboards, Dynamic Topology Mapping and Global IT Dashboards across multiple sites. Move data to and from ticketing systems, helpdesk applications, corporate dashboards and more.
- Solve your Biggest Virtualization Challenges: Deep and automated VMware monitoring and management with auto-discovery of everything VMware (VMs, ESX servers, vCenters, vSphere, Resource Pools, Clusters, etc), quick identification of virtualization candidates, and clear optimization reporting for VM density to get more out of each virtual server without affecting performance. Application performance monitoring ensures end-user performance, even in complex virtual environments.
- Scale Quickly across Multiple Platforms: Monitor 1000's of servers and devices across multiple datacenters and platforms, including Solaris, AIX, Windows, Linux, HP-UX, Novell NetWare, and VMware.
Proactively Monitor Service Levels and End-User Experience.
- SLA Monitoring and Reporting: Business needs are easily mapped to IT infrastructure for SLA monitoring, SLA reporting and complete SLA management.
- Proactive Outage Avoidance: Avoid incidents by easily identifying problem infrastructure and applications before they go down.
- Know Before Problems Happen: Capacity planning for better visibility into capacity and to optimize resources over time.
High Value, Cost-Effective and Easy-to-Deploy.
- Deploy Quickly: Deploy at over 400 servers per day with in-house staff only. Deploy to over 1000 ESX Severs in less than 30-seconds with auto-discovery of everything VMware. No additional consulting or resources are needed to deploy.
- Save vs Enterprise Tools like Tivoli, Openview, Unicenter, Patrol, NetIQ and more: up.time is affordable for enterprise companies with it's simple per-element pricing model. No tiers or management packs and free lifetime upgrades with support. Just count the elements you want to monitor (physical servers, virtual servers, network devices). Installs in minutes; deploys in as little as 1 day.
The Tool for IT Managers: Try up.time Free for 30-Days
|| Download up.time free for 30-days and see how up.time can solve your server, application and network issues.
Request a Quote or Demo
||Email us here for a quote or to learn more about up.time
Need more information?
To see more up.time Server Monitoring videos, white papers and 1-pagers, please click the 'Learn More' tab above or visit our Resource Center ( White Papers, Videos, Webinars, Technical Data Sheet and PDFs, and more).