This is the second in a three-part series on IT systems monitoring with the new release of ”up.time 7.3.” This three part series will cover 1. What’s New? 2. How to Easily Extend up.time 3. More Updated Features. So sit back, and enjoy part two…
up.time 7.3 is IT systems monitoring that will improve your IT service delivery by deeply monitoring, alerting, and reporting on IT performance, availability, and capacity across the datacenter.
The three keys in up.time 7.3, as highlighted in our last blog, are… Seamless, Tighter, Deeper.
- Seamless Plugin and Gadget Management with Extension Manager
- Extending up.time is a snap. Browse and manage free plugin monitors and dashboard gadgets from within the up.time Web interface. Seamlessly check for updates, and install new plugins or updates without requiring the installation of any third-party tools.
- Tighter Integration with new Element Management (via API)
- Build new synchronization, bulk management, and discovery tools that tightly integrate up.time with CMDBs, asset management services, and more.
- Trigger deeper alerting and self-healing options on vital VM-level metrics.
- End VM performance issues by triggering alerting and self-healing options on vital VM-level metrics such as memory usage and CPU ready/wait across all vCenter inventory objects.
Make sure to stay tuned for the next blog in the series by subscribing to our blog.