This is the first in a three-part series on our latest IT monitoring release, “uptime 7.3.” This three part series will cover 1. What’s New? 2. How to Easily Extend up.time 3. More Updated Features. So sit back, and enjoy part one…
We’re excited to continue making up.time the best (and easiest to use) unified enterprise IT dashboard for complete visibility and control of performance, availability, and capacity. up.time provides comprehensive, proactive, and flexible monitoring, alerting, and reporting for all physical servers, virtual machines, network devices, applications and services.
So… What’s New?
- Seamless. Seamless Plugin and Gadget Management with Extension Manager.
- Tighter. Tighter Integration with new Element Management (via API).
- Deeper. Trigger deeper alerting and self-healing options on vital VM-level metrics.
Highlights of up.time 7.3′s Updated Features:
- Unlimited File System Capacity Service Checking.
- More Ways to Customize Alert and Script Variables.
- Easy to Add Service Monitors.
Make sure to stay tuned for the next blog in the series by subscribing to our blog.