This is the third in a three-part series on IT system monitoring tools, focusing on the new release of ”up.time 7.3.” This three part series will covers 1. What’s New in up.time 7.3? 2. How to Easily Extend up.time 3. More Updated Features. So sit back, and enjoy part three…
up.time’s 7.3 features provide a plethora of IT system monitoring tools that offer a unified and comprehensive view of your IT environment health. We have made some key updates to existing features in up.time 7.3 to helping IT managers and administrators better (and more easily) monitor, alert, and report on their complex enterprise IT infrastructure and applications.
up.time 7.3 updated features include…
- Unlimited File System Capacity Service Checking
- Accommodate users with complex file-system monitoring requirements with the enhanced File System Capacity service monitor that can now monitor an unlimited number of file systems.
- More Ways to Customize Alert and Script Variables
- Get alert content exactly the way you want. Customize your alerts with over 20 new variables for alert messages, script alerts, or recovery scripts. Now you can see exactly what the problem is and get the depth of information you need right from the alert.
- Easy to Add Service Monitors
- Easily add new service monitors with an intuitive and redesigned “Add Service Monitor” page.
Make sure to stay tuned for the next blog by subscribing to our blog.